Leominster Town Council is responsible for provision of the following services:
Ginhall Road Allotments
Leominster Town Council manages the allotments provided at Ginhall Road. If you would like to rent an allotment please contact the Council Offices by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01568 611734.
Leominster Town Council provides festive lighting for the Town streets during the festive season. In 2016 it will be reviewing its lights provision and is hoping to achieve an improved display.
Amenity and Town Enhancement
Leominster Town Council is responsible for maintaining the following grounds and gardens:
- Leominster Priory Churchyard
- The Booth Memorial Garden
- The Millennium Green with LARC
- Tranquil Place
- The Grange (transferred from Herefordshire Council in Summer 2016)
- Pinsley Mead (transferred from Herefordshire Council in Summer 2016)
- Sydonia (transferred from Herefordshire Council in Summer 2016)
- Ginhall Green (transferred from Herefordshire Council in Summer 2016)
The Town Council is currently responsible for cleaning the toilets in Central Car Park and on The Grange. It is hoped that a refurbishment programme will be agreed during 2016 to improve both these public conveniences and the bus station toilets on Westbury Street (under the owndership of Herefordshire Council).