Environmental Services Operative
Leominster Town Council is seeking to recruit a part-time Environmental Services Operative; to assist the Environmental Services Supervisor in providing services, including street cleaning and grounds maintenance, across the full range of the Council’s activities.
This is a temporary position, running until 31st March 2018. The successful applicant should have a driving licence.
Hours: 15 per week. Salary Scale: s.p. 12 (£8.92 per hour)
To apply, please complete and submit an application form and monitoring form. CVs will not be accepted. An application form, monitoring form, application pack and job description can be downloaded using the links below. Applications must be received by 12 noon on Friday 31st August 2018.
- Click here to download an application form in Word format
- Click here to download an application form in PDF format
- Click here to download a monitoring form in Word format
- Click here to download a monitoring form in PDF format
- Click here to download an application pack
- Click here to download a job description
For further information, please contact:
The Environmental Services Supervisor at Leominster Town Council, 11 Corn Square, Leominster HR6 8YP, by telephone on 01568 611734, 07587969691 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org